This very patriotic soft cover notary journal is perfect for the professional Notary Public.
- Meets all state record keeping requirements
- Illustrated step by step instructions
- High quality soft cover looks great
- Up to 350+ compact 1 line entries with instructions
This is an ideal tool to deter fraud. Click here to place an order
PLEASE NOTE: THE STATE OF INDIANA DOES NOT REQUIRE NOTARIES TO MAINTAIN A JOURNAL, HOWEVER IT IS RECOMMENDED. (SOS Guide-rev 5/11/2106; page 29 "Notary Journals")
Click here to place your order
Need a new seal? Want to start recording your notarial acts in a journal? Check out the items below that are available for purchase.
Indiana Notary Association
Thumb Print Ink Pad
Be prepared for whatever your notary assignments require with this Thumb Print Ink Pad.
- Some states require the thumb imprint of your client as part of identification
- Makes between 800 and 1000 prints
- Works effectively on most paper stocks
- Convenient storage closes easily and fits securely in a purse or pocket
Ideal for the notary that conducts basic notarizations. Click here to place your order
PLEASE NOTE: THE STATE OF INDIANA DOES NOT REQUIRE NOTARIES TO COLLECT THUMB PRINTS AS PART OF THE NOTARIAL ACT.
Indiana Notary Stamp
The Indiana Notary Stamp contains all the information recommended by the Indiana SOS Office. Ideal for rapid, repetitive stamping. It has
- a push button pad release, making re-inking the pad easier than other self inking stamps.
- Clear mount base to easily align your stamp impressions
- Black Ink color
If you do notary work outside of the office, consider two - one to leave at the office and one to take with you on the road! Click Here to place your order
NotaryAct is a premier solution for electronic notary journals. NotaryAct is mobile, cost effective, secure, electronic journaling system to ensure compliance with the National Mortgage Settlement, state notary laws and future legislation.